ProVita adheres to a patient centric care model that emphasizes quality of life and dignity. ProVita International Medical Center- Abu Dhabi was the first privately held Long-Term Care center to successfully achieve Joint Commission international accreditation since January 2013 with recertification until 2019 and is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art healthcare technology solutions. Our facilities are community- based, while our clinical practices follow international best practice treatment standards. Our facilities emphasize comfort and safety for our residents and families to enhance the home-like setting.
To ensure right setting for our residents and their families we offer an array of amenities including:
- Intensive care model with 1:1 nursing, 24/7 physician coverage and full therapy and clinical support services
- Stimulating Recreation activities and social programs
- 24/7 ambulance services
- Local and International Trips & Outings
- Religious Services on-site
- In house teacher and beautician
- Personalized private and semi-private rooms tailored to meet the needs of each resident
- Majlis areas that encourages family involvement and socializing area for our residents
- Home like details and decorations
- Healthcare technology solutions, internal and external therapy gardens and children’s play and sensory rooms.
- Complimentary WiFi